3-hour tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica with a private guide and as part of a small group
- Every day except on Wednesday and Sunday
- Solo Travel, Couples, Children, Groups, Students, Business
Why this tour?
With our Vatican Highlights Small Group Tour you will visit the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica through a 3-hour Small Group tour. Avoid long lines to enter with our special skip-the-line tickets, and head inside the museum complex to marvel at its wealth of Renaissance art and relics. You will join a small and friendly group of 24 people at most, led by one of our fantastic private guides. You will not miss a single word the guide says, thanks to the headsets we will give you right before the tour. Ready, steady and... Book a Vatican Highlights Small Group Tour!
- Skip the line at the Vatican Museums
- All entrance fees included
- Knowledgeable and licensed guide
- Super friendly small group
- Admire the beautiful Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums
- Professional guide
- Small Group of maximum 24 people to ensure a quality tour
- Gratuites (recommended)
Hotel Pickup Instructions
- Meet your guide at café Vaticano at 8.30 AM. It is located in Viale Vaticano 100, right across the Vatican Museums entrance. Your guide will be waiting for you there holding a sign Real Barcelona Tours
Voucher Redemption Instructions
- Meet your guide at café Vaticano. It is located in Viale Vaticano 100, right across the Vatican Museums entrance. Your guide will be waiting for you there holding a sign Real Barcelona Tours
- For any information, please do not hesitate to contact us sending an enquiry to: email@example.com. For those who call from UK, USA and Canada, our phone numbers is: 00 1 855 7747031 00 39063204914, working every day from 10 AM to 8 PM
- For further information, you can also contact us on our Emergency Mobiles 00 39 3926968013, or 00 39 8077626. This number works when our office is closed, from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Meeting point information to be found in the “Voucher Redemption Instructions” section
- Difficulty: this has a medium level difficulty, since moderate walking is involved. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Our Vatican Highlights Small Group Tour gives you access to some of the most iconic places of Christianity, located in the core of the Eternal City! Usually, the groups touring the Vatican have an average of 50 people... We think different, always. In ordere to keep the atmosphere relaxed and friendlly, your group will be made of 24 people maxumum. This will also allow you to hear to the best the explanation of your licensed and expert private guide. You will learn so many things and have so much fun touring with your small group... There is no way you will regret booking this tour!
The tour starts just outside the Vatican, where you will meet your private guide and the rest of your group. Then thanks to our skip-the-line tickets, you will quickly make your way past the general entrance line to step straight inside the Vatican Museums. Explore the main galleries, and visit Raphael’s Rooms, a dazzling series of halls that were painted by Raphael and his students! The Vatican Museums are 8 kilometres long and it is impossible to see all the treasures accumulated by the Popes in the centuries without the help of a guide. Our guides will be able to select the main orks of art, creating an itinerary that will allow you to admire the unissable treasures of this huge collection! You will hear about the frescoes contained in the Sistine chapel, made by Michelangelo, throughout the tour. Listen to your guide to learn about the famous Renaissance artist and hear about his work at the Vatican. Once you access the Chapel you will be left in silence to admire its ceiling and the frescoed walls: people from all over the world come here to have a glimpse of it!
After leaving the Sistine Chapel, follow your guide to St. Peter’s Basilica — your last Vatican site of the tour. See more Renaissance artwork, learn about the architecture, and then say your goodbyes to your guide. Your tour finishes inside St. Peter’s Basilica, but once you exit the Church you will find yourself on St. Peter's Square, surrounded by the impressive colonnade designed by Bernini.
This is the best way to discover the beauties hidden around the Vatican, while having a great time with the rest of your group and your super nice guide! Get this unique chance by booking our Vatican Highlights Small Group Tour; all you need to do is contact us and we will do all the rest to provide you with the best Vatican small-group tour of all times!
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter's Basilica