3.5-hour private tour off the beaten track of Rome with a kid-friendly guide and private driver
- 3.5 hours Every day, except on Sunday morning
- Solo Travel, Couples, Children, Groups, Students, Business
Why this tour?
Our Private Tour for Kids - Off the Beaten Tracks offers you the opportunity to explore some gorgeous places hidden around Rome! You will get a private driver at disposal for the whole tour and led by one of our super-skilled kid-friendly guide, you will explore the undergrounds of San Clemente, Catacombs and Crypt of the Bones. Those places are really suggestive and the tour will be totally engaging for all the family, as it is specifically designed to entertain your kids! Bring out the adventurer inside you with our Private Tour for kids - Off the Beaten Tracks!
- Engaging tour of the off the beaten track
- Private and engaging kid friendly tour
- Private driver with luxury vehicle at disposal for the whole tour
- 3 hours and 30 minutes private guide
- Private driver with private vehicle at your disposal with pick up and drop off at your hotel
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Tickets to be paid on site for the Catacombs, Underground of San Clemente and Crypt of the bones
Hotel Pickup Instructions
- Pick up right in the lobby of your hotel. Please, tell us its name and possibly its address
Voucher Redemption Instructions
- Meet your guide right in the lobby of your hotel. Please, tell us its name and possibly its address
- For any information, please do not hesitate to contact us sending an enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For those who call from UK, USA and Canada, our phone numbers is: 00 1 855 7747031 00 39063204914, working every day from 10 AM to 8 PM
- For further information, you can also contact us on our Emergency Mobiles 00 39 347 3958166, 00 39 340 1646091 or 00 39 8077626. This number works when our office is closed, from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- Meeting point information to be found in the “Voucher Redemption Instructions” section
- Difficulty: this tour is an easy stroll and you will enjoy it discovering the alleys and monuments of Rome. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Our Private Tour for Kids - Off the Beaten Tracks offers you a different itinerary to discover the Eternal City! You will see some places which might not be the best-know, but are absolutely twisting! The tour includes a private driver with a VIP car or minivan to escort you around from the beginning to the end, with pick up and drop off in your hotel included. A private, kid-friendly guide will also be with you the whole time to explain you the most inetersting things about the places you are about to discover. As you can see, there is no way your kids get tired or bored... In fact, this tour is designed to guarantee family with kids the greatest time altogether!
You will meet your private driver and guide in the lobby of your hotel. Your first stop will be St. Clemente's Basilica, dedicated to Pope Clement I. The complex of the Basilica is structurally made of three buildings: the present basilica, dating back to the Middle Ages; a 4th-century basilica just beneath the present one, the ancient home of a Roman nobleman, whose basement served as a mithraeum in the 2nd century; the actual home of the Roman nobleman, destroyed in the Great Fire of 64 AD. You will also have the chance to get into its fascinating undergrounds. Your kids will feel like little explorers, they will have so much fun!
Your second stop will be the Catacombs on the Appian way. Catacombs are ancient burial places, used as underground passageways by Early Christians willing to escape from the persecutions of the Roman Empire. There is something you need to know about this part of the tour, though. Inside the Catacombs, tours are allowed only in a sharing groups led by a guide from to the Catacombs’ staff. Your private guide will be with you anyway, but all the explanations will be resumed when you will be back on the surface. No worries, the tour is absolutely worth it. It is one of the most suggestive places in Rome. You will love it!
Last stop and visit of your tour will be the Crypt of the bones (Capuchin crypts) made with real human bones of the Capuchin friars that lived in the ancient convent. The atmosphere is quite creepy there, but your little adventurers will be so amazed to forget about all the rest!
At the end of the tour, you will all be comfortably escorted back to your hotel. You will have learned so many interesting things; your kids will not stop talking about them!
So, are you ready for the ultimate experience off the beaten turistic tracks in Rome? Do you want to keep your kids engaged during a tour which is specifically conveived for their fun? There is no better solution for you than our Private Tour for Kids - Off the Beaten Tracks, then. Just contact us and we will organized it for you straight away!
- Underground of San Clemente Basilica
- Crypt of the Bones